- “I'll bring a special dream to all my fans!”
- ―Special Week
Special Week (スペシャルウィーク, Supesharu Wīku)  is one of the main protagonist of Uma Musume: Pretty Derby.
She was a simple country girl that lived in Hokkaido with her adoptive mother. But then moved to Tokyo alone and matriculated to Tracen Academy. Although her clumsiness is an obstacle to her confidence, she received an instant liking from the audiences after winning two races in a row. Under Trainer's guidance and training, she is taking steps closer to her goal to become Japan's best horse girl.
However due to Silence Suzuka's fracture injury, her performance in races drastically dropped as she focuses too much on Suzuka's recovery. Soon she realizes her fall and immediately sprung back into serious training.
Special Week is well known for her bright character and positive thinking. She manifests an invincible fighting spirit and strives as much as possible to accomplish her goals. Despite getting frustrated sometimes, she never gives up. Although she is a cheerful horse girl, there are times where she is nervous and often freezes as she swims through her thoughts. She can be unaware of her surroundings whatsoever when she is worried. But the feelings of uneasy does not stay long as she will find ways to turn things around.
She is a loving, adorable horse girl slightly smaller and more overweight than average. She has bob hazelnut hair, white bangs and a plait across the back of her head with a lavender ribbon tied on it. She wears a bow with the same color on her right ear as well. Her eyes are rose purple and always seem to carry a joyful, excited expression.
- Fanfare for Future!
- Umapyoi Densetsu (unit version)
- Like Oguri Cap, her appetite is big, she mostly appears with a swollen/bloated belly afterwards. After she weighted herself as she perceived she was starting get fat, she starts to go on a diet to maintain a healthy weight.
- Her favorite food is Carrot Salisbury Steak. 
- Real life counterpart of Special Week died on 27th of April, 2018, few weeks after the series aired in Japan.
- Her mother and herself both have a Hokkaido accent once they're back at their home.