- “If you think you’re stronger than me… then I’ll give everything I’ve got!”
- ―El Condor Pasa
As a fast horse girl whom came from America with winning streaks of six, she quickly learn a place as one of favorites of the audiences. But she came to a first lost on her seventh race.
Later on, she went overseas to train for an upcoming race. Sadly she lost against Broye in the race which made her strives harder to get faster and train even more.
El Condor Pasa is an optimistic, loud and cheerful girl, lively in classes and on the track. Originally from America, she tends to mix English into her sentences. She possesses a blazing hot fighting spirit and a burning love for running as she enjoys every race.
However, she does not like the feeling of losing. She is confident in her strength but willing to improve if necessary. She is shown to be attentive as she records her racing experiences with Broye to write a guide on defeating her. She is also generous enough to offer her handwritten guide to Special Week.
An average-sized horse girl with a slight eccentric taste to her presence. She has medium-length brown hair with a small tail behind. She wears a blue and white striped band on her right ear and a red masquerade mask with a white frame that she wears consistently. Her eyes is sky blue and manifest a strong confidence.
- 世界は僕らの言いなりさ (Sekai Wa Bokura No Iinari Sa)
- L's Surprise!!
- Umapyoi Densetsu
- Her name El Cóndor Pasa is an orchestral musical piece by the Peruvian composer Daniel Alomía Robles, written in 1913 and based on traditional Andean music, specifically folk music from Peru. 
- Her favorite things are spicy food and watching pro wrestling. Her hobby is playing the flamenco guitar.
- She secretly keeps a condor in her dorm room.